And then there was this one...

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...66584.html

27 bucks? And apparently it's real...?

Hmmm.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: What a surprise!
(03-05-2015 06:23 AM)JimP Wrote:  And then there was this one...

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...66584.html

27 bucks? And apparently it's real...?

Hmmm.....

And the shipping cost so low...I'm tempted to check it...does the 39gs still in production? They do not specifie if it is new or used.

Does anyone have any experience with these chinese sites?

Actually I want a 39gsII, but it is hard to find and expensive plus shipping cost to Brazil.
03-06-2015, 08:14 AM
(03-05-2015 03:42 PM)Jlouis Wrote:  And the shipping cost so low...I'm tempted to check it...does the 39gs still in production? They do not specifie if it is new or used.

Does anyone have any experience with these chinese sites?

Actually I want a 39gsII, but it is hard to find and expensive plus shipping cost to Brazil.

Well, asking about experiences with Aliexpress is like asking about ebay... Aliexpress is just a site that helps chinese sellers to make business abroad, centralizing the orders and payments, but apart from this, each seller may have his own reputation. Also like ebay, there is a feedback system that, for this seller, shows a 98.3% in the last year and 94.7 in the last month.

Curiously, for this product itself, there are only 3 votes, al positive, and all from brazilian customers (some others also bought the product, but didn't let feedback).

I usually never buy from somebody with less than 99%, both in Aliexpress and ebay, and never had any problems, but that is a personal policy (some other buyers go as low as 95, or even 90%, I only risk that if item price is under $10).
03-06-2015, 11:38 AM
(01-23-2015 03:42 PM)Katie Wasserman Wrote:  Aside form the overall format it's nothing like any Voyager. Based on the closeup pictures here, it's not RPN and not programmable.

The keys and their arrangement (e.g. X^-1, nCr, Pol(, X^3, RCL, ENG, etc. ) are quite similar to the standard two-line Casio models (e.g. the fx-350MS). Just fitted into a Voyager style case...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)