LUIZ VIEIRA, how are you my friend?
09-14-2014, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 11:53 AM by aurelio.)
LUIZ VIEIRA, how are you my friend?
Hi all, have somebody of us news of LUIZ, I've not seen him on this new forum, not a post nor a reply, and I can't communicate with him (by e-mail, I mean) since a long time...

Hope everything should be OK with LUIZ but I'm little worried by this long silence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: LUIZ VIEIRA, how are you my friend?
HI Aurelio, folks...

Someone knocked at my door and told me people were looking for me @ the MoHPC forums.

Still alive (53 YO now) and running. My calcs are all packed, and as life demands, I had to adjust myself for priorities, meaning work 24/7 for paying the bills.

I was taken aback with the new layout. Took me some time to figure out where to go (I'm still a little lost, though).
I think I'd rather open a new thread to say 'Hi! I'm back" because I had to creat a new user account here due to former e-mail no longer existance.

Be back soon.
Cheers.
Luiz (Brazil)
01-04-2015, 05:17 PM
(01-04-2015 05:07 PM)Luiz C. Vieira Wrote:  HI Aurelio, folks...

Someone knocked at my door and told me people were looking for me @ the MoHPC forums.

Still alive (53 YO now) and running. My calcs are all packed, and as life demands, I had to adjust myself for priorities, meaning work 24/7 for paying the bills.

I was taken aback with the new layout. Took me some time to figure out where to go (I'm still a little lost, though).
I think I'd rather open a new thread to say 'Hi! I'm back" because I had to creat a new user account here due to former e-mail no longer existance.

Be back soon.
Cheers.
Luiz (Brazil)

Welcome back my friend!
Hope you'll find the time to stay around a little.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Massimo, amico; grazie tanti!

Promise I'll do my best...

Cheers.
Luiz (Brazil)
01-04-2015, 06:50 PM
(01-04-2015 05:07 PM)Luiz C. Vieira Wrote:  HI Aurelio, folks...

Be back soon.
Cheers.
Luiz (Brazil)

Hi Luiz, happy to read you again!!!
I read just now your message I've been away for alittle due to a healt problem but I'm back, life is hard now from mostly the people and every day is harder.
good for those who don't need absolutely to work and bills anyway are payed, never I asked them how they can Smile

Buon anno and waiting for you, ciao.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)