Memory Errors Still
12-21-2014, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2014 03:50 AM by Dougggg.)
Memory Errors Still
It appears the scroll issues are gone but I was doing some programming to day playing with the Input command and when I was done if I pressed the Mem or List or Matrix key's the calculator Would re-boot, Also a couple days ago I add 3dGraph and 2 of my own apps derived from the spreadsheet used them and the same thing happened Pressing Mem, List, Mat key's causes reset. When that happens to get it back I have to do a 3 finger reset and all added Apps other then the built in ones are gone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Memory Errors Still
(12-21-2014 03:48 AM)Dougggg Wrote:  It appears the scroll issues are gone but I was doing some programming to day playing with the Input command and when I was done if I pressed the Mem or List or Matrix key's the calculator Would re-boot, Also a couple days ago I add 3dGraph and 2 of my own apps derived from the spreadsheet used them and the same thing happened Pressing Mem, List, Mat key's causes reset. When that happens to get it back I have to do a 3 finger reset and all added Apps other then the built in ones are gone.

What firmware do you have (press [Help] key, tap on "Tree" in the menu, and go to "About HP Prime")?

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
12-21-2014, 04:22 AM
I believe the latest it Shows 2014 12 3 (6975). Maybe my calculator has some bad memory or something but too late the warrenty is up Smile
12-21-2014, 02:00 PM
I had the same problem that you described last week. When I tried to go to memory, list or matrix menĂº, the calculator reboots itself.

I supposed that the problem was a variable that stored something strange.

The clue was given when I was using SECTION program, it behaved strangely. I started to debug it, and when the local variables were going to be assigned as LOCAL, some of them (ix1 for example) showed an error because they cointained some sort of data with # inside (#0 or #7). After that WHAM, another reboot.

So what I did was typing restart without parenthesis in CAS mode, and it fixed the problem.

The question I cannot answer is why those variables were stored with some strange data.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)