New Notes() and Programs() commands
12-06-2014, 10:00 PM
New Notes() and Programs() commands
Hello,
i just tested the new Notes() command and it works well. It's nice to create notes from programs.
For further information please check the Help tool on the virtual or real prime calculator.

I was able to retrieve the Whole list of notes, the content of a note and create a new one.

The Programs() command should do the same on the program side and I was able to:
- retrieve the whole list of programs;
- list a specific program
but i was unable to create a new program from a program. Just to be less vague here you are my snippet code:

BEWARE BECAUSE THE EXECUTION OF THIS CODE CRASHES THE VIRTUAL CALCULATOR. I also lost the full memory of the virtual calc.

Code:

EXPORT Prova_comandi_6940()
BEGIN
//Notes("ppn"):="Ciao dalla tua prime";
Programs("ppn")=Programs(1);
PRINT(Programs("ppn"));
END;

Any help?

Thanks

Giancarlo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: New Notes() and Programs() commands
I have done some tests with the Notes() and Programs() commands with Rev 6975. They work fine so far.

I think that there is an error in your program: the ":" is missing before the "=" on the line "Programs("ppn")=Programs(1);"

With "Programs("ppn"):=Programs(1);" everything works fine. Without ":" the virtual calculator crashes (but without a memory lost).
12-17-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: New Notes() and Programs() commands
Hello Didier,
Thanks for finding this little glitches that i create from time to time :+)

One nice application of the notes() command could be to save programs information in a file like the terminal window and retrieve them for future reference.

The program() command could be nice to use in order to feed a choose command and select the program to run.

Any other usage?

Thanks

Giancarlo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)