Update of HP-82240B simulation & new Virtual HP-IL DosLink device
11-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Update of HP-82240B simulation & new Virtual HP-IL DosLink device
Back from the Allschwil Meeting I just updated my HP-82240B printer simulation to v1.05 with an improved graphic window.

I also added an implementation of JFG's DosLink device, which is inside Emu41 and Emu71/DOS, as Virtual HP-IL device to my HP-IL page.

The programs are available at http://hp.giesselink.com/.

Christoph
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Update of HP-82240B simulation & new Virtual HP-IL DosLink device
(11-02-2014 10:53 PM)Christoph Giesselink Wrote:  Back from the Allschwil Meeting I just updated my HP-82240B printer simulation to v1.05 with an improved graphic window.

I also added an implementation of JFG's DosLink device, which is inside Emu41 and Emu71/DOS, as Virtual HP-IL device to my HP-IL page.

The programs are available at http://hp.giesselink.com/.

Christoph

Christoph - Sounds like the Allschwill meeting was quite interesting. I hope the materials presented will be posted for all to see.

THANK YOU for the DosLink Virtuall HP-IL device! This component completes full access to/from arbitrary files for IL devices on the virtual IL Loop. It will come in quite handy.

It was easily added to the loop using the batch loading technique as you've described in the docs. It took only about 1 minute to add this to my current configuration.

Excellent news!! Thank you again.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Update of HP-82240B simulation & new Virtual HP-IL DosLink device
During the Allswchil meeting, I had just a few minutes to show DOSLink in action with Christoph's Emu71/Win, furthermore my demo failed...

So here is my little DOSLink presentation,...

J-F
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)