Very Last "Prime" Post for me (Apologies)
12-24-2013, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 07:37 PM by Tim Wessman.)
Very Last "Prime" Post for me (Apologies)
I could not resist placing this here for slightly higher visibility (and the mods can kick this somewhere if they'd like with no complaints). Some of you may remember seeing the prior pictures I'd posted of my kids with calculators (chewing on them, etc to "aid testing"). I've taken a picture of each child at birth with the project/thing I'd been working on recently. May I timidly present the next (and hopefully???) final addition to this tradition as a happy daddy before I slink away again.

[attachment=67]

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Very Last "Prime" Post for me (Apologies)
Congratulations ... and Happy Birthday! :-)
12-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Tim;
Congratulations. You're a new daddy, I'm a new first time grandpa(November of this year).
rcf
12-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Congratulations Tim and Katie! What a beautiful baby and a wonderful Christmas present.

Dave
12-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Congratulations to the whole family! If I counted correctly, you're five now? Hope your new baby was born December 23rd, so it will enjoy a birthday separated from Xmas.

d :-)
12-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Like!

Best wishes for you and yours, Tim.

But you have to keep having babies. HP hasn't come out with the all conquering engineering/professional grapher for the 21st century yet. Smile

Regards,
Howard
12-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Congratulations and all the best to your baby, your family and yourself.

Best regards

Karl
12-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Congratulations, Tim! I expect you and your family are enjoying a Very Merry Christmas!

--- Les
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Congratulations Tim! That will be (probably already is) a precious series of photos!

"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." -- Albert Einstein
12-26-2013, 04:25 PM
(12-24-2013 07:36 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  I could not resist placing this here for slightly higher visibility (and the mods can kick this somewhere if they'd like with no complaints). Some of you may remember seeing the prior pictures I'd posted of my kids with calculators (chewing on them, etc to "aid testing"). I've taken a picture of each child at birth with the project/thing I'd been working on recently. May I timidly present the next (and hopefully???) final addition to this tradition as a happy daddy before I slink away again.

Hi, all!!!
Tim, this is a great and wonderful job!!!I was testing various things in a basic calculator since my 5 or 6 years old. The results is the reason for my curiosity about learning Math. The babies and the HP Prime in this photo reminds me the Math's curiosity.
12-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Hello Tim,
Congratulaations. I don't know how you can find the time to work on your calcs. I have one daughter and i don't find the time to play with my Prime...:+)

Giancarlo
12-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Congratulations again to you and Katie. Have you chosen a name yet?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)