New User... Greetings and
10-14-2014, 01:48 AM
New User... Greetings and
I'm happy to have found this site, and to say Hi.
I've owned an HP 41CX since I bought it in 1984. It still works great. Though my enthusiasm for HP calculators has been in remission until last month.

I was looking through my company's office products dumping ground cabinet; full of old staplers, pens, and desk organizers (not in the building I usually work in) and discovered an HP-42S in its original case! The batteries were dead, but once replaced, fired right up. Now I'm learning as much as I can from this wonderful site and have a 34S on the way. I wish I had my interested rekindled a few years ago but better late than never.

Jim Doyle
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2014, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 12:22 PM by aurelio.)
RE: New User... Greetings and
(10-14-2014 01:48 AM)Condo Wrote:  I'm happy to have found this site, and to say Hi.
I've owned an HP 41CX since I bought it in 1984. It still works great. Though my enthusiasm for HP calculators has been in remission until last month.

I was looking through my company's office products dumping ground cabinet; full of old staplers, pens, and desk organizers (not in the building I usually work in) and discovered an HP-42S in its original case! The batteries were dead, but once replaced, fired right up. Now I'm learning as much as I can from this wonderful site and have a 34S on the way. I wish I had my interested rekindled a few years ago but better late than never.

Jim Doyle

Welcome to "THE" forum and compliments for your discovery: a working 42s is a wonderful thing!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)