Spreadsheets blank after update
08-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Spreadsheets blank after update
Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on why my custom spreadsheets (under apps) are now blank after applying the latest firmware update. I've tried restoring backups and still the spreadsheets show up completely blank. I can see in my backups that there is definitely content in the files, but maybe the new firmware update can't recognize the content (formatting may have changed?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I use about 6 different sheets on a daily basis to help with my layouts and developments.

Thanks,
Brian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Spreadsheets blank after update
(08-06-2014 02:15 PM)MaxTKB Wrote:  Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on why my custom spreadsheets (under apps) are now blank after applying the latest firmware update. I've tried restoring backups and still the spreadsheets show up completely blank. I can see in my backups that there is definitely content in the files, but maybe the new firmware update can't recognize the content (formatting may have changed?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I use about 6 different sheets on a daily basis to help with my layouts and developments.

Thanks,
Brian

Mine were wiped with the update earlier as well. Hopefully you have not updated the PC emulator, where you may at least be able to see them. In my experience, you have to recreate them after the update...
08-06-2014, 05:34 PM
With the new firmware 6030/6031 the spreadsheet format changed.
There are more details at
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Calculators...rue#M14619
08-07-2014, 06:19 AM
hello,

contact HP support, they are supposed to have a tool/program that helps with that...

if they do not come through PM me.

Cyrille
08-07-2014, 11:46 AM
(08-07-2014 06:19 AM)cyrille de brĂ©bisson Wrote:  hello,
contact HP support, they are supposed to have a tool/program that helps with that...
if they do not come through PM me.
Cyrille
Hello Cyrille,
is it possible to place this tool in the public?
Thomas

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)