FOR SALE: HP41CX, HP41CV, HP41C, Printer and Wand
12-06-2022, 01:19 PM
FOR SALE: HP41CX, HP41CV, HP41C, Printer and Wand
I have 3 calculators, a Printer and a Wand for sale:

1* HP41CX, serial 2851S21152
Good working condition, battery contacts in good order. Complete with 4 port covers, side cover, battery holder. The label on the front is somewhat faded.

1* HP41C, serial 2217S42347
Good working condition, I/O block appears to have been repaired with a new flex foil, battery contacts good looking. Includes 4 port covers and battery holder. No side cover. Has one or two dust particles on the display

1* HP41CV, serial 2450S40537
Good working condition, has been opened and is awaiting repair of the back case (I have ordered the part and will do the repair). Original good looking I/O block. Will get a new (3D printed) battery holder. No port covers or side cover.

1* HP82143A printer. In good working condition with one roll of paper. It still has a battery but that does not keep its charge anymore. Come with a power adapter, and I have these for Europe or US.

1* HP82153A Wand, barcode reader for the HP41C. The ROM is not visible, so you need a 41CL or Clonix/NoVRAM with the Wand ROM image programmed, then it works OK. Module housing seems to be a bit damaged on one side,

Please make an offer by sending a DM, and please put your email address in the DM, just for easier communication. Detailed pictures available on request. Shipping costs for the buyer, will ship worldwide. Payment preferred by PayPal or bank transfer (cheaper with the EU).

The equipment originated from a lot that I have bought from a collector/user some time ago, and I do not know the history of the machines.

Regards, Meindert
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)