[VA] It's Fall ...
09-23-2022, 05:00 PM
[VA] It's Fall ...

... and at long last I've uploaded Update #39 (20 new files, 304 pages) to my HP site, details there. For the list of the 16 newly uploaded files (plus 4 unlisted Easter Eggs,) scroll down to the bottom of the main page to "Latest Additions".

Worth highlighting, there's one PDF document containing the raw thermal-printed listings of some 70 programs I wrote for the HP-41C back in 1980-1981, which I've carefully and painstakingly cleaned up and processed on a character-by-character basis to make them perfectly human-readable, with no faded, missing or ambiguous parts so that they can be used on any physical/virtual HP-41C with no problems. They're better-quality than previous versions appearing elsewhere, which oftentimes are almost or totally unusable, very bad scans.

This is an example ("before - after") of my processing:

[Image: Before%20After.jpg]

Regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2022, 05:00 AM
RE: [VA] It's Fall ...
(09-23-2022 05:00 PM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:    
It's Fall...

... but it feels like Christmas !!

The legend goes on, thanks for your superb efforts and for sharing it.
Saludos,
ÁM
Find all posts by this user
09-24-2022, 02:22 PM
The web page is beautiful, well organized and complete. I am a HP 25, 67 and 35s program collector and user from Argentina. Very nice job, thanks for sharing. Pedro
09-24-2022, 03:17 PM
Thank-you Valentin, you are a milestone for all the enthusiast !!! Smile
09-24-2022, 05:08 PM
Wow there is so much great stuff to see here. The brochures alone are amazing and I haven't even seen a fraction of what is at this site (yet). Thank you Valentin!
09-24-2022, 09:40 PM
Great job and great materials, as always!

Thank you for all this!
Gene
09-24-2022, 11:24 PM
Thanks and much gratitude, Valentin!
09-27-2022, 07:45 AM
Thank you for putting in the effort! Exemplary!

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
09-27-2022, 08:20 AM
Any guess for the calculator model on the picture? I have my idea...

The model on the summer picture was a Voyager (I bet the 15C), but the spring model ... a Woodstock or a Spice?

J-F
09-28-2022, 11:24 PM
Hi, all,

Thanks a lot to all of you for your appreciation and kind words in general. I've been absent from the forum for close to six months and was considering abandonning it altogether, uploading Update #39 as a parting gift (after spending close to two months cleaning & restoring the 70 HP-41C vintage program listings), but your warm comments are making me reconsider. There's still hope Smile

I'm now replying to each of your posts on and individual basis, please read on:

Angel Martin Wrote:It's Fall ... but it feels like Christmas !! The legend goes on, thanks for your superb efforts and for sharing it.

Wow, what a first reply to my OP, I feel honored by your words, Ángel, "kind" doesn't make them justice. Much, "mucher", "muchest" appreciated.

PedroLeiva Wrote:The web page is beautiful, well organized and complete. I am a HP 25, 67 and 35s program collector and user from Argentina. Very nice job, thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, Pedro, thanks for your appreciation. I also began four decades ago with an HP-25 and then an HP-67and you see, forty years later I'm still enjoying it all to the max. It's been a constant in my life.

aurelio Wrote:Thank-you Valentin, you are a milestone for all the enthusiast !!!

Thank you very much, aurelio, I'm glad to be of help now, and fully expect to be in the future.

Steve Simpkin Wrote:Wow there is so much great stuff to see here. The brochures alone are amazing and I haven't even seen a fraction of what is at this site (yet). Thank you Valentin!

You're welcome, Steve, there's almost 4,000 pages of vintage (40 yo) materials and several thousand more of newer articles, programs, challenges and everything so even skimming through it would take many, many hours, let alone writing and uploading it all ! Smile

Gene Wrote:Great job and great materials, as always! Thank you for all this!

You're welcome, Gene, thanks to you for your kind words and continued appreciation of my productions over the decades.

Eddie W. Shore Wrote:Thanks and much gratitude, Valentin!

I'm glad you enjoy my materials and thanks to you for your encouraging words, Eddie !

pier4r Wrote:Thank you for putting in the effort! Exemplary!

Hehe, you're a good example as well, making available tons of materials with your torrents, so thanks for your appreciation and further thanks to you in return for your efforts.

J-F Garnier Wrote:Any guess for the calculator model on the picture? I have my idea...

The model on the summer picture was a Voyager (I bet the 15C), but the spring model ... a Woodstock or a Spice?

Since you got no takers, I'll answer your question myself, J-F:

Spring: an HP-25
[Image: 2022%20Spring%20by%20Laura%20Albillo.jpg]

Summer: an HP-15C
[Image: 2022%20Summer%20by%20Laura%20Albillo.jpg]

Autumn: an HP-67
[Image: 2022%20Autumn%20by%20Laura%20Albillo%202.jpg]

Winter: surely you might guess it correctly ? It's pretty obvious ! Smile

Best regards to all of you.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

09-29-2022, 02:44 AM
(09-28-2022 11:24 PM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:  [snip]
Winter: surely you might guess it correctly ? It's pretty obvious ! Smile

Best regards to all of you.
V.

I would hazard a guess, but it may take 71 tries....

--Bob Prosperi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)