HP Sighting - Junkyard Wars
09-06-2022, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2022 05:43 PM by BillBee.)
HP Sighting - Junkyard Wars
[attachment=11080]I was pursuing an old Episode of Junkyard Wars and came across:

Scrapheap Challenge - Underwater Chariot - S03 E03

Definitely a Voyager (11c or 15c) - the video quality was poor btw. Smile

Edit: 9:41 is the spot

Earlier there was also a Palm but I am not familiar with those.

-Bill

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Junkyard Wars HP.pdf (Size: 27.64 KB / Downloads: 72)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2022, 06:30 AM
RE: HP Sighting - Junkyard Wars
Good spot - it's an 11c, as seen in this video (it's called Scrapheap Challenge in the UK)

The translucent blue handheld is a Handspring Visor - Handspring being a successor company to Palm.
09-07-2022, 11:13 AM
(09-07-2022 06:30 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  Good spot - it's an 11c, as seen in this video (it's called Scrapheap Challenge in the UK)

The translucent blue handheld is a Handspring Visor - Handspring being a successor company to Palm.

Thank-you Ed!

Much better picture.

-Bill
09-10-2022, 04:32 PM
(09-07-2022 06:30 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  Good spot - it's an 11c, as seen in this video (it's called Scrapheap Challenge in the UK)

The male presenter (Robert Llewellyn) may be better known as the actor who played Kryten in Red Dwarf. (I'm not sure how well-known Red Dwarf was outside the UK.) The female presenter (Cathy Rogers) was co-creator of both Scrapheap Challenge (in the UK) and Junkyard Wars (in the USA).

— Ian Abbott

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)