Walcher Elektronik W51B
07-22-2022, 09:35 AM
Walcher Elektronik W51B
Today I received a board set of a data logger as a donation from the company Walcher Elektronik. Unfortunately, Mr. Walcher can no longer find any documentation and circuit diagrams for it. Therefore the question to the community: Does anyone have documents or pictures of the said data logger?
All I found is in Cursor 1/88 p. 21

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Walcher Elektronik W51B
In this thread Tony Duell says that Christoph Klug' book "HP41 Input/Output Board" describes a number of commercial H-P41-compatible measuring instruments, one of them is the W51B. I have not checked it as I do not have the book at my fingertips right now.
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Someone owns my Walcher from my collection sale a few years back and it included a full manual. Maybe that new owner could share a copy with the community?

Cheers,

PeterP
08-05-2022, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2022 10:01 AM by Martin Hepperle.)
So, what actually is the W51B supposed to be? The PCBs look like they have to be plugged into a backplane.

From the old days, I remember having received an information package for the 19" rack mountable W41B with glossy b/w photographs glued onto typeset instruction pages, all in a thin plastic binder.
I don't remember having seen anything of a W51B at the time.

The 19" data acquisition looked very interesting, but was similar in price to the HP-IL DVM 3468 or the HP 3421 19" box. Both were too expensive for me as a student, so I designed and built my own DVM around a Ferranti A/D converter chip and the HP-IL converter 82166.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)