Converting decimals
03-27-2022, 05:01 AM
Converting decimals
In my trigonometry course we are on a unit that requires to find the unknown side length on triangles. I’ve been using the triangle solver app within the calculator but some of my answers are coming as decimals and I need to simplify them into radicals. Is there anyway around this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Converting decimals
You could copy and past the value from the Triangle Solver to the Home command line and use the QPI function. You can also use QPI(DoSolve) from the Home screen to get all the answers converted at once.
03-27-2022, 03:05 PM
Would I use QPI to convert degrees to radians and vise versa as well. I remember downloading a program that would do it for me but when I updated the calculator it disabled them and they no longer work.
03-28-2022, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2022 10:05 AM by Amer7.)
Try to use key a b/c next to the Delete

1.) copy the values from Triangle app, then paste them in Home, then enter then press the key a b/c
03-28-2022, 03:54 PM
(03-28-2022 10:04 AM)Amer7 Wrote:  1.) copy the values from Triangle app, then paste them in Home, then enter then press the key a b/c

Suggestion: Rather than jumping back and forth from the app to Home view to copy and paste, it might be faster to stay in Home view and access the results via the built-in Triangle Solver app variables AngleA, AngleB, AngleC, SideA, SideB, and SideC. You can even save more keystrokes by accessing these via the Vars key and the numeric shortcut keys in the subsequent menus.

<0|ɸ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)