Battery Compartment with expanded Battery?
03-14-2022, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2022 03:26 AM by tom234.)
Battery Compartment with expanded Battery?
Hello.
any ideas on what I should do with the expanded battery compartment of HP Prime?
Okay found the replacement on past post order it TY.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2022, 02:43 AM
RE: Battery Compartment with expanded Battery?
(03-14-2022 02:29 AM)tom234 Wrote:  Hello.
any ideas on what I should do with the expanded battery compartment of HP Prime?

If the battery is expanding get rid of it immediately! I had that happen to my iPhone and it pushed half the screen away from the body of the phone. The repair guy said it burst open (he used the word exploded but I doubt that's the exact word I'd have used) and sprayed caustic chemicals just after he removed it.

Tom L
Cui bono?
03-16-2022, 09:24 AM

Hi Tom,

This is not how it is supposed to be, and sounds very rare to me. Can you please send me an email with your serial code and copy of the invoice, please? Some pictures would also be great! I will take care of it for you!

Best regards,

Klaas Kuperus
klaas.kuperus@moravia-consulting.com

Product Manager HP for MORAVIA Consulting, the EMEA & AP Licensee for HP Calculators.

http://www.hpcalcs.com
04-02-2022, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2022 05:30 PM by tom234.)
(03-16-2022 09:24 AM)KlaasKuperus Wrote:  

Hi Tom,

This is not how it is supposed to be, and sounds very rare to me. Can you please send me an email with your serial code and copy of the invoice, please? Some pictures would also be great! I will take care of it for you!

Best regards,

Klaas Kuperus
klaas.kuperus@moravia-consulting.com
Thank You for your response to my above question.
I have had this Prime for two years recharged constantly I think like every day at first it would last a long time but then it started to be constantly. I believe I have gone through the cycles of recharged ordered another battery Samsung equivalent so I am waiting to see if that is compatible as this form the equivalent battery with a 3.9 voltage with 2100hours.
Hope it works.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)