How do you like the Woodstock calculators?
04-05-2022, 05:15 AM
RE: How do you like the Woodstock calculators?
(04-03-2022 06:23 PM)Thomas Klemm Wrote:  That's a nice blog that you have. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much.

Quote:Festwiderstand: Bei 100 Ohm fällt am Lichtwiderstand eine Spannung zwischen 3.26 und 3.29 Volt ab.

You're right. I have adjusted the article. Thank you for pointing it out.

Quote:Also most circuits measure Vout over the fixed resistor so that voltage increases as light increases:

I'll have to take another look at that when I get a chance. I see what you mean, but it may mean a major text change.

Quote:But what do I know?

Obviously, a lot.

Quote:Here's a variant that uses one register:

Whether it can be any shorter. Very good. I also have to think about it again.

Quote:My favourite program for the HP-29C is: Prime numbers up to 10'000.

This thread seems to require a lot of time. However, it looks very interesting even at a cursory glance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2022, 05:19 AM
(04-04-2022 01:51 AM)BobVA Wrote:  I was super lucky and didn't have to pick. My girlfriend was constantly filching my HP-25 and keying in the lunar lander program from the little notebook I carried in the case :-)

Lucky man! Reason enough to buy the latest model to land on the moon together.
04-15-2022, 12:24 PM
I also prefer Woodstocks. I have always used them and prefer to trust them.
Find all posts by this user
04-16-2022, 04:00 AM
I didn't recognize the model name, but looking at the PDF Steve Simpkin posted, I recognized it instantly
I recall a friend having one in about 1981, after a family member upgraded to one of the brand new 12c's... I never got to lay a finger upon it. He did use it playing D&D, mostly for party shares of XP and loot.
Find all posts by this user
04-16-2022, 03:23 PM
(04-16-2022 04:00 AM)aramis Wrote:  I didn't recognize the model name, but looking at the PDF Steve Simpkin posted, I recognized it instantly
I recall a friend having one in about 1981, after a family member upgraded to one of the brand new 12c's... I never got to lay a finger upon it. He did use it playing D&D, mostly for party shares of XP and loot.

Aramis, yes we use the HP internal "Series" names here a lot. Here is a list of both the Series names and individual model names used by HP during development.
https://www.hpmuseum.org/collect.htm#series

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)