USB Driver
11-03-2021, 09:52 PM
USB Driver
Hi there,

I am trying to connect conn4x to my hp 50g on Windows 10 64 bit. I downloaded the USB drivers install program from Hpcalc.org, but the install fails because the 64 bit driver is unsigned.

I read an earlier thread from 2015 regarding this problem. One member downloaded updated drivers from HP's site. Unfortunately, the link referenced in that thread for the new USB drivers no longer works. It seems hp support no longer has links to any of the calculators that HP is not currently selling.

Can anyone knowing where I can download these updated driver point it out to me so that I can connect my calculator to Windows 10?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: USB Driver
(11-03-2021 09:52 PM)psun9999 Wrote:  Hi there,

I am trying to connect conn4x to my hp 50g on Windows 10 64 bit. I downloaded the USB drivers install program from Hpcalc.org, but the install fails because the 64 bit driver is unsigned.

I read an earlier thread from 2015 regarding this problem. One member downloaded updated drivers from HP's site. Unfortunately, the link referenced in that thread for the new USB drivers no longer works. It seems hp support no longer has links to any of the calculators that HP is not currently selling.

Can anyone knowing where I can download these updated driver point it out to me so that I can connect my calculator to Windows 10?

The normal USB drivers can be installed in Win-10, however you have to disable driver signature verification in Win-10, and then they can be installed. Once installed, they will work fine.

Here's an article that explains how to do this:

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-...d-drivers/

--Bob Prosperi
11-04-2021, 04:25 AM
RE: USB Driver
Thanks rprosperi for replying to my post.

Yes, after setting Windows 10 into Test Mode, I was able to install the driver and subsequently was able to connect Conn4x to my HP 50g USB connection.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)