[VA] 2nd Anniversary of my HP site
09-20-2021, 04:56 PM
[VA] 2nd Anniversary of my HP site

Hi, all:

Today is the 2nd Anniversary of my HP site, which I announced here on Sep,20 2019:  Good News, Everyone: Announcing my brand-new HP-related site !

My as-plain-as-it-gets site started by offering to those interested no less than 324 files (all of them PDF or JPG) for no-ads, no-annoyances free view and download, including my 32 published HP Articles, 10 HP Programs and 23 HP Pictures, among many other goodies.

Right now, exactly two years later, it's had about 25,300 visitors and 75,800 downloads, for which I'm very grateful (and which, of course, didn't make me or Eric Rechlin a single cent) and after 28 Updates there are now 646 files available including 45 HP Articles, 47 HP Programs and 53 fully commented and linked HP Pictures ... oh, and 24 HP Calc Brochures ..., among many other goodies, such as 67 files related to SHARP Pocket Computers (Articles, Programs, Pictures, ...) and 26 files related to vintage Computer Chess.

Matter of fact, the very recent Update #28 added more than 400 pages (~230 MB) to the site. Now, my main goal for the rest of this year (and the first third of 2022) is to complete my Project HAM, with the generous and disinterested help from Eric Rechlin, to whom I'm deeply indebted,

Thanks a lot to those of you who visited, downloaded, commented and in general showed some interest in my efforts and took the trouble to let me know, much appreciated.

Best regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: [VA] 2nd Anniversary of my HP site
Thank you for doing this for all who are interested in HP Calculator preservation!

10B, 10BII, 12C, 14B, 15C, 16C, 17B, 18C, 19BII, 20b, 22, 29C, 35, 38G, 39G, 41CV, 48G, 97
Find all posts by this user
09-21-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: [VA] 2nd Anniversary of my HP site
Very much appreciated, Valentín. (I started a thread over here to help collect comments and appreciations, which I hope you've seen, but this thread suits the same purpose.)
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)