Wanted: HP-34C keyboard plate
08-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Wanted: HP-34C keyboard plate
Hello there,

I'm in search of an HP-34C keyboard plate in good condition: I tried to clean my calculator's plate recently and, as can be seen on the attached photo, the screen printing unfortunately began to erase itself, though I only used a soft cloth... :-(

Any "dead" HP-34C will do th job, of course, so if you have one in your attic, I'm willing to pay for it, just contact me!

Thanks & best regards!

Bruno
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Wanted: HP-34C keyboard plate
Hi

Try http://www.panamatik.de/html/hp_calculat...r_kit.html
08-02-2021, 09:49 PM
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

I'll contact Panamatik, I didn't know they made overlays for some of the models.
However I'm a bit puzzled by the HP-34E (and not C). To my knowledge, there never was an HP-34E model, was there? Smile

Best regards,

Bruno
08-02-2021, 10:29 PM
(08-02-2021 09:49 PM)btreguier Wrote:  Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

I'll contact Panamatik, I didn't know they made overlays for some of the models.
However I'm a bit puzzled by the HP-34E (and not C). To my knowledge, there never was an HP-34E model, was there? Smile

Best regards,

Bruno

Bernhard also offers an electronics upgrade kit (which is a huge boost in features of the 34C, but also lets the same device act as other Spice models, a 67, etc.) so in that case, the "E" stands for Enhanced, not the simpler Engineer as used on the early Spice models.

--Bob Prosperi
08-03-2021, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2021 08:08 AM by btreguier.)
Thanks very much Bob, I already ordered SPICE battery connectors repair kits, so I know Bernhard's products are of very high quality. Regarding the "E" for "Extended", haha, well seen! Wink

Best regards,

Bruno

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)