WTB - Math and M.E. Pacs for the HP67/97
04-26-2021, 11:59 PM
WTB - Math and M.E. Pacs for the HP67/97
Hello, I'm in search of boxed sets of Math and Mechanical Engineering application pacs for the HP67/97.
Let me know if you have one that you might be willing to sell.

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2021, 11:29 AM
RE: WTB - Math and M.E. Pacs for the HP67/97
(04-26-2021 11:59 PM)cesarb94 Wrote:  Hello, I'm in search of boxed sets of Math and Mechanical Engineering application pacs for the HP67/97.
Let me know if you have one that you might be willing to sell.

Thanks in advance.

I have a boxed (and hopefully complete) ME.1 pac which I could bear parting with but depending on where you live, shipping from Europe might be prohibitive.

If you're in the US this might be easier to get and I couldn't really sell it cheaper as it cost me a fortune in shipping the other way....
04-27-2021, 01:34 PM
Hello Siegfried, I'll be interested. I'm located on Brazil, but a friend of mine who resides in Portugal could receive the package for me, and then bring over when he comes back.

Let me know of your asking price, and if you could quote shipping to Setubal, Portugal, from your location would be great.

I saw the listing you mentioned, but unfortunately it does not come with the cards, only box and manuals.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
04-28-2021, 09:48 PM
(04-27-2021 01:34 PM)cesarb94 Wrote:  Hello Siegfried, I'll be interested. I'm located on Brazil, but a friend of mine who resides in Portugal could receive the package for me, and then bring over when he comes back.

Let me know of your asking price, and if you could quote shipping to Setubal, Portugal, from your location would be great.

I saw the listing you mentioned, but unfortunately it does not come with the cards, only box and manuals.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Hi Cesar,

sorry for the late reply, the forum doesn't seem to send notifications about new posts. I overlooked that the auction was without cards.

As far as I can tell the pack is complete with a very nice manual, card holder, and applications brochure. The contents of the box look like they were hardly used at all with alls cards nice and clean. The box is not crushed but has been around a bit with a corner rubbed off and the front and back bent inwards a bit.

There isn't much guidance available on prices but judging from TAS completed listings Pacs go anywhere between 50 and 100$ these days.

Would you consider 65€ a fair offer? (as I said, this has come across the Atlantic once already with all related expenses - this would be based on PayPal Family and Friends or expenses paid bank transfer) If not, let me know your price.

Shipping to Portugal is 13€ (will take about 4-5 days), shipping to Brasil 22€ with a 10-19 day delivery time, 32€ for 6-10 days. I wouldn't bet too much on these times as shipping is currently hampered by lack of passenger flights.
04-28-2021, 11:32 PM
Hi Siegfried,

No problem about the reply. I'm very interested indeed, could you PM some pictures? If you agree, could we settle for 80 EUR, including the first option of shipping to Brazil?

Since the small shipping difference, shipping to Brazil would be better, especially since my friend only returns in July. My recent experience with international shipping, no matter the choice (Regular or Priority) the average is around 30 days to arrive, but is fine by me.

Thanks a lot!
04-28-2021, 11:32 PM
Hi Siegfried,

No problem about the reply. I'm very interested indeed, could you PM some pictures? If you agree, could we settle for 80 EUR, including the first option of shipping to Brazil?

Since the small shipping difference, shipping to Brazil would be better, especially since my friend only returns in July. My recent experience with international shipping, no matter the choice (Regular or Priority) the average is around 30 days to arrive, but is fine by me.

Thanks a lot!
04-29-2021, 06:21 AM
(04-28-2021 11:32 PM)cesarb94 Wrote:  No problem about the reply. I'm very interested indeed, could you PM some pictures?

Pictures are here

PM sent.

Cheers,
Siegfried
05-03-2021, 04:00 PM
M.E. Pac was paid for and shipped. Thanks!
05-30-2021, 08:50 PM
The package just arrived. Thanks a lot Siegfried!

Math Pac is still wanted, I'm also interested in the C.E Pac.

Cesar Basso

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)