HP-35 50th
06-04-2021, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2021 07:07 PM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
RE: HP-35 50th
(06-04-2021 06:41 PM)aurelio Wrote:  Thank-you Tony, Massimo I got the same problem with Chrome downloading, successfully the workaround: Firefox.

Nope: tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge, IE on two different PCs (and on my mobile, too), on different networks.
It was not a refresh nor a browser issue.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2021, 09:04 AM
(06-04-2021 07:07 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  
(06-04-2021 06:41 PM)aurelio Wrote:  Thank-you Tony, Massimo I got the same problem with Chrome downloading, successfully the workaround: Firefox.

Nope: tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge, IE on two different PCs (and on my mobile, too), on different networks.
With Chrome still now I cannot, with Firefox yes, diffrent PCs, same network (also after a cache cleaning) with Chrome the reason is that "you cannot safely perform this download" Smile
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2021, 09:44 AM
(06-05-2021 09:04 AM)aurelio Wrote:  
(06-04-2021 07:07 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Nope: tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge, IE on two different PCs (and on my mobile, too), on different networks.
With Chrome still now I cannot, with Firefox yes, diffrent PCs, same network (also after a cache cleaning) with Chrome the reason is that "you cannot safely perform this download" Smile

Really, Aurelio?
Just downloaded via Chrome...

Greetings,
    Massimo

06-05-2021, 11:47 AM
When I used the url link provided in the post (with a mouse klic), I also got a 404 error BUT, when I went to the homepage and used that url link (with a mouse klick), the file transferred; NO error message.

BEST!
SlideRule
06-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Hello!

Downloading the file was no problem (the first link works with Firefox), but I can't see any sensible contents on my Mac. The only software I have that will open the .pub file is LibreOffice and it displays a mess of charachters printed one over the other ...

Anyway, I would rather be intersted in the elctronics than the poster as I have no space left on the wall for an A2-sized calculator. I would need to make a smaller one.

Regards
Max
06-05-2021, 12:18 PM
(06-05-2021 09:44 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  
(06-05-2021 09:04 AM)aurelio Wrote:  With Chrome still now I cannot, with Firefox yes, diffrent PCs, same network (also after a cache cleaning) with Chrome the reason is that "you cannot safely perform this download" Smile

Really, Aurelio?
Just downloaded via Chrome...
yes Massimo, but now (copy&paste in a new window) it works

06-05-2021, 01:08 PM
(06-05-2021 11:47 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  When I used the url link provided in the post (with a mouse klic), I also got a 404 error BUT, when I went to the homepage and used that url link (with a mouse klick), the file transferred; NO error message.

BEST!
SlideRule

I also tried with the link from teenix homepage, but no cigar... (at the time) ;)
Anyway all is past now.

Greetings,
    Massimo

06-06-2021, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2021 02:43 AM by teenix.)
Hi all,

I should have guessed a *.pub file might cause download issues.

I changed it to a PDF which can also be printed as a poster, but you have to check with the poster print company that they can use this format.

As mentioned though, you can design your own, but the size of the calculator must remain the same so that the main board display will fit properly.

I have 3 display boards available free if anyone wants one. I can mount and preprogram a PIC processor as well. The cost with airmail will be $Aus10.00 with PIC, $Aus6.00 without.

You still need the 35 key touch sensor boards, PCBWAY did mine for $US16 delivered.

Apologies, I noticed a typo in the source code for the PIC. It has been fixed and uploaded again. If anyone decides to use the HEX file, please check the web site for a later download date as something might have changed.

cheers

Tony

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)