New HP-35,45,80 Simulator: HP-1973 (A 50th Anniversary Electronic Slide Rule)
07-23-2023, 07:44 AM
RE: New HP-35,45,80 Simulator: HP-1973 (A 50th Anniversary Electronic Slide Rule)
(07-22-2023 09:36 PM)roberto_abraham Wrote:  Well, I confess I didn't even look at the online help when initially playing with the simulator, but I've done that now. As a result, I'm even more amazed. Everything is very clearly organized and the text is extraordinarily well-written.

This simulator is off-the-charts cool. A remarkable achievement... thanks again!

Thank you. The help text felt like a necessary component of the whole thing, particularly for 'reach' beyond the usual 'HP crowd'. There's been a lot of sharing and interaction on Mastodon, and it makes me pleased to think that new people will get to enjoy HP's genius.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2023, 10:59 AM
RE: New HP-35,45,80 Simulator: HP-1973 (A 50th Anniversary Electronic Slide Rule)
I have a suggestion for people like me where the window is a bit too big for my screen resolution:
When hiding the ROM Map and the Assembly listing, there could be an option to move the registers' display to the bottom of the calculator's screen. That way, the window would be smaller and fit in smaller screens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)