WP34S Help
09-25-2020, 01:23 PM
WP34S Help
Ive been using the WP34S both on my converted HP30B and the fantastic iphone app on my iphone 7. Recently after the last iphone os update 14.0.1, The app still works but the display is much smaller. Is this a known condition? I have tried to see if there is a skin for this that would take get me back to a full display but have been unsuccessful. Any help on this would be appreciated. Hopefully I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Best Regards, Shawn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: WP34S Help
(09-25-2020 01:23 PM)Shawn Gibson Wrote:  Recently after the last iphone os update 14.0.1, The app still works but the display is much smaller. Is this a known condition?

You know the App has a way to report it built inside? But yes, this is a known condition, it occurs on some iPhones only (6, 7, 8, SE 2020) because in iOS14, the system reports a different resolution than before.
A fix is being tested since this afternoon so I hope that it will be generally available in the coming days.
09-25-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: WP34S Help
Thank you for your quick reply and also for such a great app. I will look forward to the update. Best Regards, Shawn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)