Panamatik Chip Installer USA
09-24-2020, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020 03:27 PM by James Linder.)
Panamatik Chip Installer USA
If you need a Panamatik extended capability ACT chip installed I have them in stock, both IR printing and non-printing versions. These chips provide amazing features and performance in the HP25, HP25C, and the HP29C! I also have calculators with these chips already installed to sell. All of the calculators that I sell are high quality and in excellent condition.

NOTE:
I also buy broken calculators to repair and completely restore them, especially the HP29C’s because once repaired they are in high demand. I will buy just about every 29C and 25C that is in very good cosmetic condition, especially if the motherboard will still light up the display with a good battery installed. I prefer to buy calculators that come with at least an empty battery pack shell or dead battery pack but this is not a requirement for me to buy your calculator. Even if the PCB is completely corroded and cannot be repaired, the exterior cases and keyboards of these models are still worth some money to me. Please send me a message or email me if you have any of these you’d like to sell. Thank you in advance for your interest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)