06-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Hello to all!

I have been thoroughly enjoying this New forum and decided to join it today. I have been logging on as a guest in the old forum and now this one for several years. I started off in the early 80"s with an HP11C, loved RPN and followed with the 48GX,32sII,35s,50g and now the Prime. This forum and hp calc.org have helped me out on numerous occasions. Looking forward to many more years with the HP community.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: New Member
Welcome!
06-06-2014, 11:49 PM
(06-06-2014 10:23 PM)Daniel Wrote:  Hello to all!

I have been thoroughly enjoying this New forum and decided to join it today. I have been logging on as a guest in the old forum and now this one for several years. I started off in the early 80"s with an HP11C, loved RPN and followed with the 48GX,32sII,35s,50g and now the Prime. This forum and hp calc.org have helped me out on numerous occasions. Looking forward to many more years with the HP community.

Welcome Daniel! You'll find that the more you participate, the more you will get out of the Forum, both in terms of enjoyment and knowledge. And don't let all the amazing geniuses here intimidate you; they're calculator geeks just like you and me.

--Bob Prosperi
06-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Haha. Bob is one of them! He answers most of my n00b questions Wink

Anyway, welcome! You came to the right place!

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
06-07-2014, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 07:11 PM by rprosperi.)
(06-07-2014 06:46 PM)HP67 Wrote:  Haha. Bob is one of them! He answers most of my n00b questions Wink

Anyway, welcome! You came to the right place!

Nah, not me. I'm just an HP geek that may have started playing with some models before you did. I play a lot, have fun, and don't mind sharing if it can help someone resolve an issue, particularly if it's something I've puzzled over in the past too.

--Bob Prosperi
06-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Welcome!

Jerry
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)