(28S) Graphing w⁄ the …
08-24-2020, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2020 04:21 PM by SlideRule.)
(28S) Graphing w⁄ the …
An extract from Graphing with the HP-28S, Computer Corner, The College Mathematics Journal, 20(5):423-432, November 1989

"  This paper presents a system of programs to make graphing easier on the HP-28S. They enable students to reflect on and refine a variety of examples without being distracted by the mechanics of operating the calculator …

The graphing programs are called Draw, CLR, MOVE, ZOOM, WIN, and OLWIN and allow one to change the center and scale of the viewing window easily, as well as to recover the previous viewing window. Also included are two "housekeeping" programs, PARNT and Order, which should be installed before the graphing programs for efficient storage, as well as the program, DFix, which fixes a bug in the HP-28S command DRAW. DRAW works well in isolation but should not be called upon in a program; instead use DFix … "

BEST!
SlideRule
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: (28S) Graphing w⁄ the …
Good old HP28s times!
I wish I had known this article at this time.

Thibault - not collector but in love with the few HP models I own - Also musician : http://walruspark.co
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)