Free42 mobile app bug?
08-17-2020, 07:24 PM
Free42 mobile app bug?
I am experiencing an issue with the Free42 mobile app on my Samsung
Galaxy s7. The Sigma+ single variable statistics function doesn't allow me to enter data. I get a "Size Error" message after hitting the Sigma+ key. Is this a bug or some setting that needs to be changed? This function works fine on my desktop Free42 application.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Free42 mobile app bug?
(08-17-2020 07:24 PM)John Colvin Wrote:  I am experiencing an issue with the Free42 mobile app on my Samsung
Galaxy s7. The Sigma+ single variable statistics function doesn't allow me to enter data. I get a "Size Error" message after hitting the Sigma+ key. Is this a bug or some setting that needs to be changed? This function works fine on my desktop Free42 application.

Is your SIZE set large enough to allocate all the needed statistics registers that get added each time you press Sigma+?

XEQ "SIZE" and set some large number like 50 and very likely the problem stops.

--Bob Prosperi
08-18-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: Free42 mobile app bug?
(08-17-2020 08:11 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(08-17-2020 07:24 PM)John Colvin Wrote:  I am experiencing an issue with the Free42 mobile app on my Samsung

Is your SIZE set large enough to allocate all the needed statistics registers that get added each time you press Sigma+?

XEQ "SIZE" and set some large number like 50 and very likely the problem stops.

Thanks Bob, that fixed it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)