[SOLD]Unopened hp49g+
07-02-2020, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2020 05:30 AM by heavensabove.)
[SOLD]Unopened hp49g+
Hello everyone!
My English is not very good and I need to use Google Translate to help, so please understand the possible language problems and use your imagination.

I’m from China, the country of origin of this machine, a friend of mine wants to use 700 yuan (excluding postage) (can be converted to local currency through Google, at this moment 700 yuan is 99.05 US dollars, 88.13 euros or 79.38 pounds) at the price of this unopened hp49g+, please see the picture for details, the serial number needs to be opened to see. As we all know, the performance of hp49g+ is similar to 50g, so if you want to get a perfect machine similar to 50g at a cheaper price, you may wish to consider this hp49g+.
My friend lives in Shanghai, which is an international metropolis, so some international express delivery is supported. For specific matters, please leave a message or PM me, you can call me jrz.
I don't know if this meets the posting specifications. If it does not, please contact me.
(If all goes well, you may also receive an attached hp48gii as a gift)

Good luck!

我的英语不太好,需要使用谷歌翻译来助力,所以请谅解可能出现的语病并发挥您的想象力。
大家好!
我来自这台机器的原产国中国,我的一个朋友想要以700元人民币(不含邮费)(可以通过谷歌换算成本地货币,此时此刻700元人民币合99.05美元、88.13欧元或者​79.38英镑)的价格出售这台未拆封的hp49g+,详情请看图,序列号需要拆封才能看到。众所周知,hp49g+的性能与50g差不多,所以,如果你想以较便宜的价格​获取一台与50g相似的完美的机器,不妨考虑一下这台hp49g+。
我的朋友居住在上海,那是一个国际化大都市,所以一些国际快递都是支持的。具体的事宜请留言或PM我。大家可以称呼我为jrz。
不知道这是否符合发贴规范,如果不符合,请联系我。
(如果一切顺利,你还有可能收到一台随附的hp48gii作为赠品)
祝好!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Unopened hp49g+
The back of the package.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-06-2020, 05:32 AM
RE: [SOLD]Unopened hp49g+
Thanks for your support! The transaction price of these two calculators is 650 yuan.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)