HP Prime Summary - January 2020
06-19-2020, 12:05 AM
HP Prime Summary - January 2020
Hello everyone!

I was encouraged to share this video that I made a few months ago, I had not thought that the video can be understood only by watching it and not paying attention to the language, so I think it may seem interesting to some of us here.

The video format is very wild and accelerated, I tried to summarize all the current capabilities at the user level and I think I have succeeded.

It is in Spanish because it is my language, maybe there would be no use putting subtitles on it due to the speed, I hope it will please some.

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: HP Prime Summary - January 2020
Hello everyone, I have corrected the subtitles of this video and I have uploaded them so that the YouTube automatic translation tool can be used, I had the idea of ​​leaving free the possibility that someone interested leave their transcription if they were interested, but YouTube has eliminated that option since September of this year.

If even so, there is someone interested in adding a more faithful translation to this accelerated video that complicates the reading of subtitles, I am attaching the file in original language so that you can carry out such this laborious task, the content is huge, so I do not expect much from this order. I know that there are people interested in the video having English subtitles, but the time I dedicated to this video led me to frustration and not wanting to see it again, it would be very difficult for me to correct the translation generated by Google Translate.

I leave the file, and you can send your translation here or by private message, preferably in response to this thread to be more transparent. I will upload the new file according to your language. Thanks for your attention c:

Attached File(s)
.txt  Subs - Uso HP Prime - Latam.txt (Size: 36.7 KB / Downloads: 23)

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: HP Prime Summary - January 2020
Excelente, gracias por compartir.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)