Variables in debugger
06-05-2020, 10:16 PM
Variables in debugger
Hi all,
In the built-in debugger, there is a section at the bottom to make the variables visible while running the program step by step. But when I do that I don't see anything in this part of the screen. The part remains empty, and I don't see the contents of the variables. The problem occurs with every program, not specifically with a single random program. What am I doing wrong, or what can be done about this? Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Variables in debugger
(06-05-2020 10:16 PM)cahlucas Wrote:  Hi all,
In the built-in debugger, there is a section at the bottom to make the variables visible while running the program step by step. But when I do that I don't see anything in this part of the screen. The part remains empty, and I don't see the contents of the variables. The problem occurs with every program, not specifically with a single random program. What am I doing wrong, or what can be done about this? Sincerely, Karel.

Click the blank area under "Variable", on the left side. That box will highlight. Then type the name of a variable and press Enter. Its name will be added to the list of followed variables.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: Variables in debugger
(06-06-2020 01:13 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  
(06-05-2020 10:16 PM)cahlucas Wrote:  Hi all,

Click the blank area under "Variable", on the left side. That box will highlight. Then type the name of a variable and press Enter. Its name will be added to the list of followed variables.
Dear Mr. Horn,
Yes, that worked! Now I can see what happens to my variables in my program.
Thank you very much for the help provided. Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)