TI Nspire non CAS
03-29-2020, 08:41 PM
TI Nspire non CAS
Can the TI Nspire do numerical approximations of double or triple integrals?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2020, 03:24 PM
RE: TI Nspire non CAS
(03-29-2020 08:41 PM)lrdheat Wrote:  Can the TI Nspire do numerical approximations of double or triple integrals?

Yes.
04-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Hi Wes,

One more question...on the emulator for the Nspire, I find that I do not know how to keep a graph uncluttered when doing an analysis for critical points (same on conics). On the CASIO fx-CG 50, one can query critical points one at a time without cluttering the display. Is there a way to do so on the TI emulator or physical device?
04-09-2020, 02:27 AM
I'm not exactly sure what you had in mind when you said you wanted the screen uncluttered. You can click on whatever you want to get rid of and the press the del key. Is that what you meant?
04-09-2020, 04:43 AM
I have the emulator of the Nspire CAS on my IPad. I can’t seem to find an easy way to delete points of interest on a graph. I imagine that this is easier on the physical device.
05-03-2020, 05:58 AM
(04-09-2020 04:43 AM)lrdheat Wrote:  I have the emulator of the Nspire CAS on my IPad

Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to enter programs on the nSpire CAS iPad version?

I am teaching online because of the current situation and some of my students are using iPads and have downloaded the app, but when inserting a new page I couldn't see the "Add Programme Editor" option like on a hand held device.

I don't have an iPad so I can't play around with the app - I was just looking at the screen a student was sharing with me during a Zoom session.

Nad

Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end.
05-04-2020, 12:20 AM
I have not done programming on it yet.

Perhaps this link will help (I hope...): https://education.ti.com/en/resources/lua-scripting
05-04-2020, 12:22 AM
...as the emulator vs hand held, I find the hand held easier, more intuitive to navigate...
05-04-2020, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 02:23 AM by Nad.)
Hello,

I would like to use BASIC as I think it would be easier than Lua for students. I am wondering if BASIC programs can be entered on the iPad nSpire app?

On the hand held one just presses "Insert > Program Editor > New" as per the instructions on the ti website but I couldn't find this on the iPad nSpire app.

Nad

Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)