Important - Reupdate your unit!
08-24-2014, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 12:17 AM by Dave Hicks.)
RE: Important - Reupdate your unit!
Hi folks! I got an "issue" after upgrading my HP prime to the latest firmware; i didn't used the procedure that tim recommended, i first installed the latest version of the connkit(Help=>search for upgrades at connkit) as i remember it also downloaded the latest firmware, then i connected the Prime to the usb port, and the connkit itself asked me if i wanted to upgrade the calculator connected,i presses YES and the upgrade took place, everything alright, but when the calculator takes me to the APPS menu i realized that every application appears TWiCE on the apps display, everything works fine until now but the applications duplicated! Anyone knows how to solve this? Should i upgrade again with the procedure specified in this post?(could it be solved by formatting C disk?) im so deleted terrified my friends Sad( i will be very grateful if you can help me u_u
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 07:07 PM
Just do "CLEAR" on the APPS screen. That should remove and reset them all. No idea why it duplicated them though.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
08-24-2014, 08:31 PM
When i press shift+Clear , it asks me if i wanna delete ALL, what happend if i press yes,exactly??? Te calculator will have no apps? Sad i just wanna remove the cloned apps Sad, p.s: is anyway possible of delete them one by one?
08-25-2014, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 04:43 AM by Joe Horn.)
(08-24-2014 08:31 PM)Alejandro.caroca Wrote:  When i press shift+Clear , it asks me if i wanna delete ALL, what happend if i press yes,exactly??? Te calculator will have no apps? Sad i just wanna remove the cloned apps Sad,

The permanently built in apps cannot be deleted, so go ahead and clear all without worries. That will restore your Apps Library to its original contents.

(08-24-2014 08:31 PM)Alejandro.caroca Wrote:  p.s: is anyway possible of delete them one by one?

Yes, just highlight it and press backspace (or Del). If it's a built-in app, it'll reset it to its original state. If it's a saved copy, it'll delete it.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)