DM41 Quick Reference Card available...
07-04-2017, 11:18 PM
DM41 Quick Reference Card available...
After traveling on business with the DM41L for a week, I realized there's a few things that don't stick in my head about using it --- some DM41L specific things like the clock view available with [ON]-[A], and a few HP-41CX things I have just forgotten over the years. I whipped up a trifold quick reference card that folds to business card size for the flip case that's got what I needed. You're welcome to use it, and if you've got suggestions for errata or what else should go on it (I'd need to drop something or make it another section longer), I'd love to know.

[Image: dm41qref-1024x299.png]

You can download and make your own from here. I'm debating doing a limited print run on coated paper at some point. if you're interested in getting one by sending me a SASE, do let me know by email or Twitter (@kf6gpe), as it'll help me make the decision.

(cross-posted to the appropriate sub-forum of the Swiss Micros forums, too.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2017, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 06:08 PM by KF6GPE.)
RE: DM41 Quick Reference Card available...
Between interest here and at SwissMicros, I've got enough interest to do an order. I'll be putting it in late-ish next week unless I get distracted at home. I'll follow up with people once they come in about getting things out to folks.

Thanks for the positive interest and feedback on the content!
07-29-2017, 02:24 PM
The reference cards are being printed this weekend! I should have them by the end of next week. I was able to get the trifold business card size, although not coated --- at the lot size I was going to run, coating was prohibitively expensive.

You can see the final layout at http://tinyurl.com/kf6gpe-dm41-qr. The panel ordering isn't the same as previously shown to accommodate the fold ---- learn something new every day!

I'll PM those of you who expressed interest with my address. As I mentioned, drop me a SASE and I'll get you one. If you're feeling appreciative, please consider making a donation to a charity you respect that you haven't contributed to in a while (money or time) to pay it forward.
02-11-2018, 11:44 PM
In case there've been people who bought DM41's in the last six months who didn't see this, just bumping the thread --- I still have lots, and am happy to send them out if you send me a SASE.
01-04-2020, 07:03 AM
Been a while since I offered these up, and there may be some new DM41 users who want one.

You can either print the image above and fold it up, or PM me --- if you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope I'll be happy to send one in the mail to you! It's the size of the small DM41 and fits in the case Swiss Micros sells, or you can carry it in the DM41 slip case easily enough. If you take one, you're encouraged to make a donation to a charity of your choice (don't tell me who or how much, though.)

Happy New Year!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)