iOS testflight
10-16-2019, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2019 02:24 AM by Tim Wessman.)
iOS testflight
Hello,

There is a new version of the iOS applications ready for testing. Specifically, I am looking to confirm the CAS related problem is resolved now - there is basically nothing else changed from before. If you are interested in testing the application on your iOS/ipadOS device, click the link. Both the "Lite" and "Pro" are available for a limited time.

Have fun!

HP Prime Lite: https://testflight.apple.com/join/wEWzNu3f

HP Prime Pro: https://testflight.apple.com/join/N3c1tyqC

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2019, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2019 05:28 AM by johnet123.)
RE: iOS testflight
Hurray!! So far it appears to work.
10-21-2019, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 02:46 PM by lschroeder1947.)
Win, Win! iOS testflight
Thanks Tim.

I found that just two steps needed on your iPhone or iPad to help you and all HP Prime users win. Use the Apple store app to Install the iOS testflight app. Use the Safari app to click on the HP Prime Lite or HP Prime Pro link in this thread’s opening post to install the iOS Lite or iOS Pro HP Prime calculator app.

Let us help HP improve the apps. Improved apps are a big win for us. Great to have a very powerful Lite or full featured Pro on our iPhone or iPad. A win for the HP Prime platform. An improved Lite version to help new users get started or an improved full feature Pro version available if needed.

The HP Prime Lite and Pro apps make great complements to the physical HP Prime used in the classroom and College Board SAT and Advanced Placement tests. Only one interface to learn, so users can easily move between physical, emulators, or iOS HP Prime apps.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: iOS testflight
No problems so far on iOS or iPadOS. Fantastic!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)