HHC 2019 USB drive availability
10-13-2019, 09:40 PM
HHC 2019 USB drive availability
All attendees of HHC 2019 received a 64 GB USB drive in their packet. 50 drives were made, so I made the extra drives available for sale for those who could not attend the conference. All of those sold out within days.

I have now made a new batch of drives for anyone else who might be interested in receiving a copy of everything on the drive. The drive contains the following, most of which are already available online but are provided on the drive for easy accessibility:
  • HP calculator emulators, including Emu48, Emu28, Emu42, Nonpareil, the Teenix emulators, and the official HP emulators
  • All issues of the HP Solve publication, from the torrent on my site
  • Complete contents of TOS about the 41, from the torrent on that site and updated with recent changes
  • Complete contents of my hpcalc.org site, from the torrent dated September 11, 2019
  • Historic version of my hpcalc.org site from 1997
  • All HP Learning Modules, produced for various calculators
  • Large selection of manuals for calculators, both ones released digitally by HP and also ones scanned by members of the community, including the contents of Katie Wasserman's site
  • Complete archives of various calculator discussion forums, including comp.sys.hp48, comp.sys.handhelds, and the ND university system listserv
  • Archived versions of hp42s.com, jacques-laporte.org, greendyk.nl, and albillo.hpcalc.org from archived.hpcalc.org
  • Selection of high-resolution photos of HP calculators, from the HP press photos torrent on my main site and also photos I took for my commerce site
  • PPC DVD 2.35, compiled by Jake Schwartz, including 65 Notes, PC Calculator Journal, PPC Journal, PPC ROM Manual, Computer Journal of PPC, CHHU Chronicle, HPX Exchange, HP65 Key Note, HP Key Notes, HP Journal Articles, HPCC Datafile (1982-2018), Australian newsletters and conference proceedings, and the EduCALC catalog library
  • PPC Notes, from rskey.org
  • PPX Exchange, from rskey.org
  • Historic HP calculator ROMs, taken from elsewhere on my site
  • Presentation files from the talks given at HHC 2019, as well as many earlier conferences, most of which are on hhuc.us
  • Even more

The drives are being sold for the same price as the HHC 2019 registration fee, US$40. Most of this price goes into the HHC fund for financing the conference.

Details about purchasing the drives can be found on my web site.

[Image: jyKLpEu.png]

[Image: Sxjd0MY.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: HHC 2019 USB drive availability
Neat work!

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
10-23-2019, 12:19 AM
Thanks. Mine arrived today.
Thank you, Eric Rechlin. The USB key arrived with today's mail, so I should have plenty to keep me busy for a while to come.

Alan
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)