HP-11C Logo
06-25-2019, 12:01 AM
HP-11C Logo
Help me please.
I am in need of the logo for the HP-11C. This logo sits in the upper right corner.
Daughter is devastated as she has lost hers. She also wants to assure her teacher that in fact is a HP-
11C .
Can anyone please help me locate one or where I can find one. My daughter would really appreciate this item.
Cheers
Pete Unwin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: HP-11C Logo
(06-25-2019 12:01 AM)Punwin Wrote:  Help me please.
I am in need of the logo for the HP-11C. This logo sits in the upper right corner.
Daughter is devastated as she has lost hers. She also wants to assure her teacher that in fact is a HP-
11C .
Can anyone please help me locate one or where I can find one. My daughter would really appreciate this item.
Cheers
Pete Unwin

Wow, are you lucky!

Look at this thread, they happen to be available almost any day now.

https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-13014.html

--Bob Prosperi
06-25-2019, 07:06 PM
(06-25-2019 03:01 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 12:01 AM)Punwin Wrote:  Help me please.
I am in need of the logo for the HP-11C.

Wow, are you lucky!

Look at this thread, they happen to be available almost any day now.

https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-13014.html

No kidding about the luck! I've had these missing for many many years until I got some from Peter a couple of weeks back. They look great!
06-25-2019, 08:28 PM
(06-25-2019 12:01 AM)Punwin Wrote:  She also wants to assure her teacher that in fact is a HP-
11C...

If it's of any help while you're waiting for the replacement, you can perhaps assure the teacher by showing him/her the manual and the calculator - the keyboard labeling will uniquely identify it as an 11c.

If that doesn't work, perhaps letting the teacher go through the ON/+ "self test" routine in the manual will. It takes only a few seconds and the last step of that check puts the calculator model number ("11" in your case) on the display, (Actually that's better proof than the logo!)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)