(29C) … Filter Characteristics …
05-15-2019, 11:58 AM
(29C) … Filter Characteristics …
The listing & instructions for HP-29C Programmable Calculator Program to Examine Filter Characteristics on a Step-by-Step Basis, Appendix D are in MICROPROCESSOR-BASED DIGITAL AUTOPILOT DEVELOPMENT FOR THE XBQM-106 MINl-RPV, pages 234-235. A rather long read {278 pages} for this blast from the past, but one more inclusion in the deployed utility of the HP calculator line.

BEST!
SlideRule
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: (29C) … Filter Characteristics …
(05-15-2019 11:58 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  The listing & instructions for HP-29C Programmable Calculator Program to Examine Filter Characteristics on a Step-by-Step Basis, Appendix D are in MICROPROCESSOR-BASED DIGITAL AUTOPILOT DEVELOPMENT FOR THE XBQM-106 MINl-RPV, pages 234-235. A rather long read {278 pages} for this blast from the past, but one more inclusion in the deployed utility of the HP calculator line.

BEST!
SlideRule

Thanks for finding and sharing this Kim. I was at WPAFB when this was being prepared, and I think I may have met one of them. At the O-club of all places, I found a fellow HP Calculator fan. Looks like quite a read.

--Bob Prosperi
05-15-2019, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 02:04 PM by SlideRule.)
RE: (29C) … Filter Characteristics …
(05-15-2019 12:42 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Thanks for finding and sharing this Kim. I was at WPAFB when this was being prepared, and I think I may have met one of them. At the O-club of all places, I found a fellow HP Calculator fan. Looks like quite a read.

You are welcome! I attended many AFIT [attachment=7266] courses (mostly engineer) at WPAFB from 1984 thru 2013, it's possible we met at the O'Club during one of these deployments.
Due to memory limitations, I tend to post primarily when I can provide a link to my extant, in situ library. Perhaps in future an alternative will materialize: til then, enjoy & thanks for the memory!

BEST!
SlideRule

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)