Sort : HP Prime Software Library
01-17-2014, 11:55 PM
Sort : HP Prime Software Library
Usage show that the first word in title is often not meaningful thus making the sorting almost useless.
As the library will grow, the search option will be increasingly the only way to find a program.
I think that a sorting showing the most recent changed program first will be more useful.

Patrice
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Sort : HP Prime Software Library
+1

Just double checked for an override in my profile setting, but didn't see one...

Sorting by title really is useless, and since it's likely to be infrequently used and that option can be selected at the bottom anyways, why not switch ALL of the libraries to sort descending from last post? (You know like the rest of the subfora...)
05-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Patrice - Not sure if this is what you mean, but if you click on "Last Post" in the column header, it will sort the list so that the thread which has the most recent post is at the top, and then down as posts to each thread get older.

If, otoh, you really meant the most recent program change, I can't see any way to do that, but agree it would be nice to have that available.

--Bob Prosperi
05-14-2014, 03:46 AM
(05-12-2014 02:09 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  Patrice - Not sure if this is what you mean, but if you click on "Last Post" in the column header, it will sort the list so that the thread which has the most recent post is at the top, and then down as posts to each thread get older.

That's great news for me! I've been always going to the bottom of the page and using the "Sort by" dropdown, which was annoying. Clicking the top of the column is much easier. Thanks, Bob!

<0|ɸ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 12:25 AM by patrice.)
neat trick until you need to go to page 2.
The bug is still not corrected and it loose the the descending order Sad

Patrice
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” Albert Einstein
05-19-2014, 03:04 AM
I brought this up over at the myBB community forum when the thread first appeared. Hopefully a fix will appear in the core code one day (fairly) soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)