Question concerning hp48G and Metakernel
03-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Question concerning hp48G and Metakernel
The hp48gx is available with different revisions, my hp48s are rev. P and R. Does Metakernel override the bugs which come with different revisions, or does it matters on which rev no. I install metakernel ?

Roland
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: Question concerning hp48G and Metakernel
Hello,

Woha, it has been Years since I heard about the MK!!!! I even forgotten about it!

Some of the 48 bugs are in the UI, which is mostly what the MK overrides. These will not be visible anymore. Other bugs are in functions. These ones will still be present :-(

MK, as far as I remember is compatible with all versions of the 48GX.

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.
03-11-2019, 07:55 AM
(03-11-2019 06:03 AM)cyrille de brébisson Wrote:  ..
Some of the 48 bugs are in the UI, which is mostly what the MK overrides. These will not be visible anymore. Other bugs are in functions. These ones will still be present :-(

Cyrille

Hi Cyrille,

thankyou, so it is a good idea to run meta kernel on a hp48 with a later revision ROM.

Roland
03-12-2019, 06:07 AM
Hello,

They should be no issues doing so, and the MK makes the 48G so much more useable!

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)