(HP-67) Calculation of Bond Angles, Lengths & Dihedral
01-15-2019, 09:29 PM
(HP-67) Calculation of Bond Angles, Lengths & Dihedral
Two extracts from Calculation of bond angles, lengths, and dihedral on a pocket calculator, S-FL Uni, Chemistry Dept., SEP 1982.

Abstract-The method and software for calculating bond angles, bond lengths, and dihedral angles with an indication of ( +) or ( - ) rotation is presented for the HP-67 calculator. Input coordinates are retained thereby eliminating duplicate re-input for similar calculations.
Introduction
Most research in quantitative molecular structural analysis requires the transformation of coordinates into a more useful description as a bond angle, bond
length, or dihedral angle. When a few of these are needed, a pocket calculator is often more convenient than running the data on a large computer; the calculator's
mobility and accessibility are nearly always preferable.

hopefully, this url works.

BEST!
SlideRule
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2019, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2019 12:18 AM by PedroLeiva.)
RE: (HP-67) Calculation of Bond Angles, Lengths & Dihedral
(01-15-2019 09:29 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  Two extracts from Calculation of bond angles, lengths, and dihedral on a pocket calculator, S-FL Uni, Chemistry Dept., SEP 1982.

Abstract-The method and software for calculating bond angles, bond lengths, and dihedral angles with an indication of ( +) or ( - ) rotation is presented for the HP-67 calculator. Input coordinates are retained thereby eliminating duplicate re-input for similar calculations.
Introduction
Most research in quantitative molecular structural analysis requires the transformation of coordinates into a more useful description as a bond angle, bond
length, or dihedral angle. When a few of these are needed, a pocket calculator is often more convenient than running the data on a large computer; the calculator's
mobility and accessibility are nearly always preferable.

hopefully, this url works.

BEST!
SlideRule
https://dokumen.tips/download/link/calcu...edral-on-a
In this site are valuable reports for both, HP 67 and 25, but is not possible to download without DONATING
The link you post ends in an ERROR message (410).
Pedro
01-16-2019, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the reply, Pedro: anyone having success with the url?
01-16-2019, 12:47 AM
(01-16-2019 12:26 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  Thanks for the reply, Pedro: anyone having success with the url?
Sorry, I am success now. Please use Google Crome.
My apologies to https://Dokumens.tips site, I was wrong. Sorry again
Other programs also for Chemistry can be found, for both calculators that I mention before.

Pedro
01-16-2019, 01:33 AM
(01-16-2019 12:26 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  anyone having success with the url?

I get a 410 error in both FF and Chrome.

--Bob Prosperi
01-16-2019, 01:49 AM
(01-16-2019 01:33 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(01-16-2019 12:26 AM)SlideRule Wrote:  anyone having success with the url?

I get a 410 error in both FF and Chrome.

PM sent

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)