(41C) Ladder Analysis Program
01-15-2019, 03:05 PM
(41C) Ladder Analysis Program
An extract from Ladder Analysis Program for the HP-41C, EIMAC.

"BLAP": Backward Ladder Analysis Program … is a collection of subroutines … which employs the "backwards" algorithm … one of the simplest ways to analyze a ladder circuit … assume an output current … work backwards …

BEST!
SlideRule
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: (41C) Ladder Analysis Program
I'm fairly new to the Forum - where are you finding all of these interesting different PDFs online please?
Denny

Denny Tuckerman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2019, 04:21 PM
(01-15-2019 03:05 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  "BLAP": Backward Ladder Analysis Program … is a collection of subroutines … which employs the "backwards" algorithm … one of the simplest ways to analyze a ladder circuit … assume an output current … work backwards …

This reminded me of an older thread: Long Shot #2 - BLAP Examples

Cheers
Thomas
01-15-2019, 06:05 PM
(01-15-2019 03:47 PM)Leviset Wrote:  … where are you finding all of these interesting different PDFs …
Denny

They ALL come from my archives (1974-2016), I simply associate a current (active) url (when possible) to the same prior to posting. I have a significant number of archives sanURL: still searching.

Any special request?

BEST!
SlideRule
01-16-2019, 09:17 AM
(01-15-2019 04:21 PM)Thomas Klemm Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 03:05 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  "BLAP": Backward Ladder Analysis Program … is a collection of subroutines … which employs the "backwards" algorithm … one of the simplest ways to analyze a ladder circuit … assume an output current … work backwards …

This reminded me of an older thread: Long Shot #2 - BLAP Examples

It's the same and only one ;-)
The BLAP program and examples are included in the ETSII-5 module, available on the CL and TOS. (manual included).

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)