Improvements suggestions
10-28-2018, 06:25 AM
Improvements suggestions
Hello
I bought an HP prime for my son in 2013. He was going to star maths in Barcelona University.
I was wrong because it is not allowed in exams in the UB. But anyway I have fun with the calculator, and both uses it sometimes.
It is the best calculator I have ever had. Very very difficult to improve the hardware, almost perfect.
This said, I will suggest some wishes for software:
1) Folders. It may help when the calculator is used by different users. My son for maths and me for engineering. APP are a good system, but I would like to have both.
2) Precision. With the current hardware (G2) it could afford to increase from 12 number precision to ??, may be 15 like excel? or bigger. Same for exponent.
This precision was the same as in HP 48 SX (my former calculator) which I bought in the early 90s.

Thanks for this great forum.

Toni
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Improvements suggestions
(10-28-2018 06:25 AM)Tonig00 Wrote:  Hello
I bought an HP prime for my son in 2013. He was going to star maths in Barcelona University.
I was wrong because it is not allowed in exams in the UB. But anyway I have fun with the calculator, and both uses it sometimes.
It is the best calculator I have ever had. Very very difficult to improve the hardware, almost perfect.
This said, I will suggest some wishes for software:
1) Folders. It may help when the calculator is used by different users. My son for maths and me for engineering. APP are a good system, but I would like to have both.
2) Precision. With the current hardware (G2) it could afford to increase from 12 number precision to ??, may be 15 like excel? or bigger. Same for exponent.
This precision was the same as in HP 48 SX (my former calculator) which I bought in the early 90s.

Thanks for this great forum.

Toni

How about the UNDO command ? I can't believe that Prime does not have this basic function Sad
11-28-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: Improvements suggestions
(11-27-2018 11:12 PM)Berg Wrote:  How about the UNDO command ? I can't believe that Prime does not have this basic function Sad

If you want to make mistakes, get a TI. :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)