hp17b manual. equations
08-20-2018, 10:14 AM
hp17b manual. equations
Hi guys, i hope you can help...

my trusty 17B died and i had to get a new one... but i cannot find the right equation to put into the calc that we used to use for leasing calculations. Im pretty sure it began with the words anysreadrent(( then a chunk of stuff.. would anyone have a copy or know where i can get something so i can calculate leases, with initial rentals, balloons etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: hp17b manual. equations
(08-20-2018 10:14 AM)bigboothy Wrote:  Hi guys, i hope you can help...

my trusty 17B died and i had to get a new one... but i cannot find the right equation to put into the calc that we used to use for leasing calculations. Im pretty sure it began with the words anysreadrent(( then a chunk of stuff.. would anyone have a copy or know where i can get something so i can calculate leases, with initial rentals, balloons etc.

A Google search of "anysreadrent" turned up nothing. If this is what you want, a solver equation to calculate it would be pretty simple, I imagine.
08-20-2018, 12:12 PM

17B manual is available for free: manual pdf, maybe you can find it in the Examples on page 190.
08-21-2018, 01:30 AM

On the HPMuseum DVD under "Calculator Software Manuals," there is a manual called "HP-17B 19B 27S Real Estate Banking and Leasing." It has a chapter on leasing with at least one solver equation and several key-by-key examples. This may be helpful to you, and this DVD contains a treasure trove of information.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)