Anyone in Moscow?
05-21-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Anyone in Moscow?
(05-21-2018 08:57 AM)Harald Wrote:  
(05-21-2018 08:33 AM)Dan Wrote:  Did a Google search, but I can't find it. Strange.

The Auction Site Aka eBay

Thanks Harald, for a moment there I thought I was in The Twilight Zone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2018, 11:12 AM
(05-18-2018 04:09 PM)Harald Wrote:  The auction ends very soon. Maybe he relists...

Elektronika B3-19M

I believe the seller have relisted the item...

Meanwhile I have registered myself in TOAS (meaning: That Other Auction Site) only to be able to contact the seller.

I have sent a message, in Russian, asking if exceptions could be made in order to post the item to calculator collectors based on neighborhood countries close to Moscow.

That request for information was 3 days ago, and so far I got no answer.
Either the message was not read or else it was just ignored.
Although, a simple NACK would be so much better than just a DROP.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

05-23-2018, 12:28 PM
(05-23-2018 11:12 AM)jebem Wrote:  
(05-18-2018 04:09 PM)Harald Wrote:  The auction ends very soon. Maybe he relists...

Elektronika B3-19M

I believe the seller have relisted the item...

Meanwhile I have registered myself in TOAS (meaning: That Other Auction Site) only to be able to contact the seller.

I have sent a message, in Russian, asking if exceptions could be made in order to post the item to calculator collectors based on neighborhood countries close to Moscow.

That request for information was 3 days ago, and so far I got no answer.
Either the message was not read or else it was just ignored.
Although, a simple NACK would be so much better than just a DROP.

From what I figured using google translate, he says he will ignore requests. No idea why one would want to do that, but I think that is what he says...

Thanks again for your efforts!
05-23-2018, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2018 12:39 PM by jebem.)
(05-23-2018 12:28 PM)Harald Wrote:  From what I figured using google translate, he says he will ignore requests. No idea why one would want to do that, but I think that is what he says...

Yes, absolutely true (I have two native Russian speakers at home that confirm that as well).
"There is no point on trying to contact the seller" that was I was told.
Still, I had nothing to lose unless my spare time and called the seller that must be annoyed by now after reading my kind request for information.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

05-23-2018, 03:37 PM
(05-23-2018 12:39 PM)jebem Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 12:28 PM)Harald Wrote:  From what I figured using google translate, he says he will ignore requests. No idea why one would want to do that, but I think that is what he says...

Yes, absolutely true (I have two native Russian speakers at home that confirm that as well).
"There is no point on trying to contact the seller" that was I was told.
Still, I had nothing to lose unless my spare time and called the seller that must be annoyed by now after reading my kind request for information.

That is true, there is nothing to lose. Thanks for taking the time to do so!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)