Hp41 (rare?) module...
05-15-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Hp41 (rare?) module...
(05-15-2018 03:58 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  
(05-15-2018 03:28 PM)aurelio Wrote:  see, please here
The book HP41 Programmable Solutions for Structural Engineering Systems can be bought here for $29.95 USD
Thank you Sylvain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2018, 11:18 PM
(05-15-2018 04:27 PM)isanchez Wrote:  Hi Sylvain!
Yes, could be another possiblity to investigate!
Regards
Ignacio,
I just followed the book link and with a little searching found the publisher. Thank you Aurelio for having put the link on the forum.
Unfortunately, as Ángel said, it was not the book related to the module.
But you could buy the book and play with Ángel SESA_SOL module Wink (that's what I plan to do)
Regards,
Sylvain
07-04-2018, 05:48 AM
(05-13-2018 06:37 PM)aurelio Wrote:  let us ask to a friend of us, one of the major expert in HP41 modules, the inventor of Clonix and NoVRAM, King of the carribean sea Smile
maybe that module was dedicated to him, the prince of Sto Domingo Smile

Hi Aurelio, all,

And thanks for your kind words. :-)

Regrettably I'm as lost as anyone regarding this module's origin/purpose.

And I'm affraid noone here at Caribbean is aware of my HP-41 related projects as to "dedicate" a module to my presence in Sto. Domingo... ;-D

All the best!

Diego.

"Do not suppose, check it twice."
07-07-2018, 12:12 PM
(07-04-2018 05:48 AM)Diego Diaz Wrote:  
(05-13-2018 06:37 PM)aurelio Wrote:  let us ask to a friend of us, one of the major expert in HP41 modules, the inventor of Clonix and NoVRAM, King of the carribean sea Smile
maybe that module was dedicated to him, the prince of Sto Domingo Smile

Hi Aurelio, all,

And thanks for your kind words. :-)

Regrettably I'm as lost as anyone regarding this module's origin/purpose.

And I'm affraid noone here at Caribbean is aware of my HP-41 related projects as to "dedicate" a module to my presence in Sto. Domingo... ;-D

All the best!

Diego.

Hi Diego, nice to read you again on the forum...
the challenge to know that module's origin/purpose is still open and amazing will be, one day, the answer
08-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Hi all,

I'll receive the STO. DOMINGO module in short. :-)

Soon afterwards I'll have the ROM extracted and...

...Assuming this is a sort of Surveying module, and since my knowledge in this field is "asymptotically approaching to zero"; it will be very helpful if someone else with such expertise could have a look.

Best from the Canaries!

Diego.

08-07-2018, 11:42 AM
(08-07-2018 10:31 AM)Diego Diaz Wrote:  I'll receive the STO. DOMINGO module in short. :-)

Soon afterwards I'll have the ROM extracted and...
...Assuming this is a sort of Surveying module, and since my knowledge in this field is "asymptotically approaching to zero"; it will be very helpful if someone else with such expertise could have a look.

I'll be more than glad to!

You're very active this summer ;-)
08-07-2018, 09:33 PM
You can count on that Ángel ;-)

Enjoy!

Diego.

08-13-2018, 08:01 PM
Hi all,

The "STO. DOMINGO" module arrived this morning and here you have what I've managed to find out so far.

First, a look at the back label shows that it was from the "MOPU ESPAÑA": Ministerio de Obras Públicas y Urbanismo (former Civil Engineering and Urbanism Ministry) in Spain.

Time stamp in the case is "2312" which is consistent with the time span in which the "MOPU" was active.

It's a 4K (one page) module with XROM 31, and 30 Functions are included: The module's name "STO DOMINGO", 26 global labels in 8 different FOCAL programs and 3 M-coded functions.

PDF listings of CAT 2, the 8 FOCAL programs and the 4K page Dissasembled (using HEPAX DISASM command) below.

.pdf  STO_DOMINGO_MODULE.pdf (Size: 34.51 KB / Downloads: 30)

.pdf  STO_DOMINGO_DISASM.pdf (Size: 80.01 KB / Downloads: 22)

USB-41 interface module has been really helpful in getting these files in minutes. ;-)

As usual, anyone interested in the .ROM image file please drop me a PM.

Have a nice week!

Diego.

08-14-2018, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 12:32 PM by Ángel Martin.)
Mystery revealed, from the MOPU no less!!! It's got to be a real rarity, glad it has been unearthed - and many thanks for sharing the contents. *Incidentally it had been a looong time since I had seen the HEPAX disassembler output, a blast from the past ;-)

Saludos,
Á.

PS. it appears this module was meant to be used in conjunction with another - there are calls to global labels "BR12", BR22", and "CCC" - none of them included.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)