Create a note from history?
04-08-2014, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 12:12 AM by fabila.)
Create a note from history?
Sorry for my English.
I wanted to know if is possible copy and paste history from cas or from home and record in a note, for example to create notes of the one problem and later then add text from the pc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Create a note from history?
(04-08-2014 09:18 PM)fabila Wrote:  Sorry for my English.
I wanted to ple to create notes of the one problem and later then add text from the pc.know if is possible copy and paste history from cas or from home and record in a note, for exam

Yes, by copying each item in Home or CAS, and then pasting them into the notes editor, one at a time.

Example: To paste an algebraic expression from Home into a note, select it in Home, press Shift View (Copy), then edit the note, tap Insert Enter, then press Shift Menu (Paste) Enter, right-cursor. The final right-cursor exits the formula editor and returns to normal text editing.

The size of formulae in notes are currently controlled only by the current system font size (Home Settings, page 2, top line).

Unfortunately, the "Get from Home" and "Get from CAS" features on the View key do not currently work in the note editor. That feature should be added in a future update, IMHO.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Create a note from history?
thanks tim

Is there possibility to copy all entries in history at the same time?
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)