GDPR and HP 35 Red Dot list
04-17-2018, 01:49 PM
GDPR and HP 35 Red Dot list
On the pages HP 35 Red Dot are listed names of calculator collectors along with images ot their HP 35 Red Dots. Names of calculator collectors were added or deleted according to wishes of all respective collectors long time ago. Due to the Europian regulation GDPR I ask all HP 35 Red Dot owners in this forum for inspection and if you'd like to add you name or delete it from the list, please write me to my email written on that page, thank you :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: GDPR and HP 35 Red Dot list
I don't think you need to worry about GDPR for the purposes of that page.

GDPR is all about how you store and process individuals' personal details and informing them of this. You're not storing people's personal details, you're just showing a name.
04-18-2018, 06:39 AM
As far as I am concerned you can leave my name there.
While at it you could update the link to my images... Wink

Thanks Michael

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2018, 09:52 AM
I've corrected the page by direct link to your page with HP 35. For some reason reference to you images (emgee.altervista.org/assets/images/hp35rback2.jpg ...) doesn't work, instead of it altervista returns im.altervista.org/void.gif.
Other possibility would be to download your images and referenced it from my directory.

(04-18-2018 06:39 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  As far as I am concerned you can leave my name there.
While at it you could update the link to my images... Wink

Thanks Michael
04-19-2018, 07:10 PM
(04-19-2018 09:52 AM)Michael Eckstein Wrote:  I've corrected the page by direct link to your page with HP 35. For some reason reference to you images (emgee.altervista.org/assets/images/hp35rback2.jpg ...) doesn't work, instead of it altervista returns im.altervista.org/void.gif.
Other possibility would be to download your images and referenced it from my directory.

Strange... maybe they don't want to be used as a photo repository share, who knows.
If you prefer you can certainly download and link the images directly. Or leave it as it is.

Thank you Michael.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)