PWRX 23 january version bug
01-28-2018, 10:52 AM
PWRX 23 january version bug
Hello I have updated my HP41CL with the latest rom set posted on Monte's webpage and I have upgraded the PWRX rom to the latest 22 january version and now the secure/Xpass function won't work, it beeps and does not allow to enter the password, can you check if there is a bug in the last version? I plug the module from RAM, and in previous versions it worked fine.
Regards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: PWRX 23 january version bug
(01-28-2018 10:52 AM)suhast Wrote:  Hello I have updated my HP41CL with the latest rom set posted on Monte's webpage and I have upgraded the PWRX rom to the latest 22 january version and now the secure/Xpass function won't work, it beeps and does not allow to enter the password, can you check if there is a bug in the last version? I plug the module from RAM, and in previous versions it worked fine.
Regards.

Thanks for posting. I was going to update my CL later today, but I will hold off until hearing about this, and possibly an update to PWRX if needed.

--Bob Prosperi
01-28-2018, 05:34 PM
(01-28-2018 05:28 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(01-28-2018 10:52 AM)suhast Wrote:  Hello I have updated my HP41CL with the latest rom set posted on Monte's webpage and I have upgraded the PWRX rom to the latest 22 january version and now the secure/Xpass function won't work, it beeps and does not allow to enter the password, can you check if there is a bug in the last version? I plug the module from RAM, and in previous versions it worked fine.
Regards.

Thanks for posting. I was going to update my CL later today, but I will hold off until hearing about this, and possibly an update to PWRX if needed.

Maybe if someone could confirm this bug/contact Angel for a fix?
Is there any manual with the latest version fixes or changes?
Regards.
01-29-2018, 12:06 AM
(01-28-2018 05:34 PM)suhast Wrote:  Maybe if someone could confirm this bug/contact Angel for a fix?
Is there any manual with the latest version fixes or changes?
Regards.

When Angel is free, he'll be checking here; probably within a day or two.

--Bob Prosperi
01-29-2018, 01:49 AM
The BAUD and TURBO menus dont work also, when I try using the commands in those menus it displays “no YFNX” although I have the yfnx installed
02-13-2018, 01:38 PM
Both issues have been fixed and are available on the CL library as of February 2018.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)