Panamatik’s Woodstock Low Power is an Incredible Product
01-15-2018, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 11:04 PM by PANAMATIK.)
RE: Panamatik’s Woodstock Low Power is an Incredible Product
(01-15-2018 08:14 PM)Hans-Peter Wrote:  My patient is a 21 wich starts with HP25LP but the key asignemet seems to be wrong. I changed the conector but in my best case, I have the right half of the numeric keys. How can I fix this. Wich wires are to change?

I knew, let your fingers from a good working calculator. It's like a beauty doc, you think you can make a better result. But the way to there could be hard...

Is there a way to make a GPS upgrade without desolder the board? Are there points on the top of the board?

Hans-Peter

Read the LP manual at page 13. If you use an HP-21 board you have to connect pin 1-5 of the "external signals connector" with pin 5-9 of the ACT. Alternatively if you didn't change the LP as you received it, which is for non HP-21 board, just press the "." button before inserting the battery. This is meant for avoiding soldering to rearrange the keyboard wires.

The upgrade can be made from the top of the board, but I don't recommend to solder directly.

Bernhard

That's one small step for a man - one giant leap for mankind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panamatik’s Woodstock Low Power is an Incredible Product - PANAMATIK - 01-15-2018 11:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)