HP Classic upgrade kit - Multi Emulator (updated list of emulated models)
01-06-2018, 12:53 AM
RE: HP Classic upgrade kit - Multi Emulator
(01-06-2018 12:15 AM)smp Wrote:  Does your upgrade contain all the HP-65 and HP-67 programs, too?

I am not clear about the other programmable calculators - what amount of program memory is available for them, or whether or not their programs are saved when you power off?

Does your upgrade default to the HP-35 on every power on, or does it remember what the last selected calculator was?

Thanks very much for all your attention!

smp

Hi smp,

I thought I'd jump in to help Harald out.

Haralds module will work exactly as described in the MultiCalc manual except that there are no switches except for the ON/OFF switch. To get access to the switches for other models, a menu was created to access them. Each calculator has its own switch menu if it actually has switches.

For example, if the HP21 is selected you will see Deg Rad displayed as the switch selection menu.

The MultiCalc download at teenix.org has 150 HP65 programs and the programming examples from the HP67 owners manual ready to go.

The calculator has memory that can store and recall up to 306 programs total for the HP65 and HP67 plus a total of 320 programs for the other programmable models. You can save and recall them from memory.

The calculators function as they normally would, in that the memory is lost when you turn off the calculator, however you can recall the program from memory if you choose to. The HP19c, HP29C and HP34C will operate in continuous memory mode and are subject to the restrictions in the respective owners manuals.

The selected calculator will still work when next turned on, even if all power is removed. It also remembers the last switch positions.

cheers

Tony
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Classic upgrade kit - Multi Emulator - teenix - 01-06-2018 12:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)