What are the final specs for the DM42?
12-22-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: What are the final specs for the DM42?
(12-22-2017 02:42 PM)Logan Wrote:  Thanks Bob, I do understand these concepts. However I have also seen this voltage increase such as this morning: after resting all night in the same temperature. Battery was at 2.87V. Plug it in for 15 minutes and it's at 2.93V. No calculations have been run in 16 hours, no temperature changes. Also, the three bars were right out of the box. I understand temperature could affect voltage too but it seems very coincidental. Could leaving it on USB be raising a running average of voltage measurements? So it looks like it recharged but really it was just adding 3.07V of USB or whatever and raising the average?

Perhaps this is a result of the 'quieting' in the firmware? After a long period of rest, followed with external power, the battery likely has returned to it's 'full' voltage level, and the fw may be adding some offset which in this case is not needed. Just guessing...

My solution to distractions like this? I disabled the voltage display and opted for seeing just bars... Maybe I'm getting old Smile

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the final specs for the DM42? - rprosperi - 12-22-2017 03:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)